It’s the same for humans. If your bowel contents don’t come away cleanly, you’re sick (pay attention Westerners!)
- If you eat foods your body is sensitive to your bowel will make mucous to prevent these toxins entering your blood stream.
This is a natural and healthy response by your body to the conditions you have provided it with.
However, the mucous also blocks the absorption of the ingredients you “do” want to pass into your blood stream—setting up the need for more and more vitamin and mineral supplementation to counteract it.
- Gluten and dairy products are common triggers of this. I.e. gluten and dairy are two of the most common food groups people are sensitive to and hence trigger defensive mucous production
- Corn is the traditional grain that opens up people’s intuition. (The “spiritual people” of the planet typically eat a lot of corn—the American Indians, Mexicans, South Americans etc).
- Wheat is the traditional grain that closes down your spiritual connection and anchors you into your body. No wonder so many sensitive people are sensitive to gluten—they don’t want their intuition shut down.
- Humans are the only creatures on the planet that consume the milk of another species. It’s not compatible with our bodies.
Cow’s milk is made for baby cows not for baby people.
Humans are the only species on the planet that continue consuming milk past weaning.
What about calcium you ask?
Grown cows don’t drink milk. I.e. They don’t get their calcium from milk to put it in the milk people drink. They get the calcium from the grass they eat.
All they eat is grass.
You can get your calcium from a variety of sources such as: salmon, sardines, peas, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, rhubarb, beans, bok choy and almonds.
As a rule of thumb: Don’t eat foods that make excess mucous in your body.